Planning Successful Lean & GreenTrainingProgrammes
The SEAI ISO50001 Programme &Other Case Studies
Note: Places at the ISO50001 workshop are included in the delegate fee but attendees must register by filling in the form below by Friday May 19th.
Workshop Overview: 11am to 12.30 pm
During this interactive session, delegates will have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of others in the development and rollout of successful lean and green corporateskills and behavioural change programmes across Ireland.
- Key Success Factors in Designing and Deploying Corporate Lean & Green Programmes
- Business Case Development& Senior Management Buyin
- Train the trainer approaches for large corporates
- Addressing Behaviour Change
- Accreditation, Certification and Rewards
- Selecting & Managing Projects
- Funding and Supports – Skillnet, SEAI, Enterprise Ireland, IDA and other
A number of Case Studies of Successful and Innovative Corporate Programmes will be shared including:-
- ISO50001 Implementation & Maintenance Programme SEAI
- Lean Utilities Programme at Vistakon
- Behavioural Change Programmes Various
- Water Champions Programme at ABP
Details on innovative new Corporate Lean & Green Support Programmes will also be shared:-
- The new Lean Champions Programmeaimed at equipping internal Lean Champions with the knowledge and tools needed to design, implement and monitor cost effective, university certified, internal Lean Programmes at their site.
- The SustainabilityPassTMProgramme focussed on site-wide staff behavioural change at large production sites including members of LIEN, Large Water CoP and Origin Green.
The session will be facilitated by the National Lean Water & Energy Skillnet, an industry-led training network for large water & energy users across Ireland. It is funded by member companies with support from the Department of Education and Skills and Skillnets Ltd.
The network is managed by Central Solutions, one of Ireland’s leading Lean & Green programme support organisations specialising in areas including:- IT Solution Design, Sustainability Programmes and Corporate Training.Central Solutions is an Enterprise Ireland and IDA approved consultancy and also manages the EPA Large Water Users Community of Practice nationally.
For further details please contact email@example.com or visit:-
A green freight programme for Ireland
How do ISO50001 certified companies select their transport providers? ISO50001 requires suppliers to be energy efficient, how can energy managers differentiate transport suppliers within their procurement processes.
Facilitated by Conor Molloy
Aimed at companies who outsource their transport (goods in and out).